February 9, 2010

Mama Knows Best!

Now my mama has always had an opinion on my love life and certain things I should do and certain things I shouldn't do.

  1. "Son, you shouldn't settle down right now you're young be single and have fun."
  2. Son, you need a girl that's doing the same things you are and going in the same direction as you."
  3. "Son, don't let them pissy-tailed lil girls play you like a sucka!"

Well #3 was me lol, but mama always knows best. I understand now what my mama was saying to me when i was 17 18, but now I'm less than a month away from being 23. I made a lot and decisions I wish I can have back but I just take it as a lesson learned and not repeat my mistakes.

Mama I love you and you're forever my lady blind, crippled, or crazy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment