July 3, 2009

Man In The Mirror

Man! Everyday I wake up, go to the bathroom, drain the main vain, and then I look myself in the mirror and I say to myself "What The Fuck". In certain aspects of my life I have been my own worse enemy. My mind is like a poison that has taken over my body, and I look for ways to escape it but I can't. Everything I try to block out my mind is just a temporary solution a minor distraction. My mind is very strong and it might take its crosshairs off me for a short period of time, but when it's just me and him he always wins. My thoughts hold me back, things I try to move pass or get over I just can't because my mind puts these images in my head that cause me to get this sick feeling in my stomach and my heart skips a beat. Things would be a lot easier if I could block my thoughts and send them them to the deepest darkest place in the ocean where even megatron couldn't escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment