July 20, 2009

What The Fuck Vol. 1

So recently I was at my little cousins 16Th birthday party and I ran into one of my cousins that I haven't talked to in a while so we was chopping it up and we ended up exchanging aims. I hop on aim and his away message was

"WHAT DO YOU CALL A NIGGA WITH A 401K PLAN YOU CALL HIM A SQUARE.... AND WHAT DO YOU CALL A NIGGA WITH A HUSTLE YOU CALL HIM A GENIUS.."

After reading that I couldn't do anything but shake my head and say WHAT THE FUCK!! Is this what we are teaching are youth that it's better to hustle than to go to school get your education get a great job with benefits and a 401k plan so your future can be secure? If so the future is in trouble especially are young black children. Now maybe my cousin just has to grow up a little bit before he can see the bigger picture, but I don't know if that's possible because I have friends my age that still think that same bullshit. Now as for me I saw the bigger picture a long time ago and that picture was very clear I work hard to get "ON".

"WHAT DO I CALL A NIGGA WITH A 401K PLAN? I CALL HIM "ON" WHAT DO I CALL A NIGGA WITH A HUSTLE? I CALL HIM JAIL-BAIT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment